top of page
- Mon, Feb 06Southport
- Fri, Dec 23See Details For Santa's RouteDec 23, 2022, 11:30 AM – Dec 24, 2022, 3:15 PMSee Details For Santa's RouteThe St. James Fire Department holiday celebration will once again bring Santa Claus on the Big Red Fire truck around the neighborhoods to see all the good little boys and girls in time for Christmas. This year, be on the lookout for him on Friday, December 23. See event details for Santa's route.
- Tue, Dec 13Southport
- Fri, Nov 11SJFD Station #1
- Thu, Nov 10Saint James Community Center
- Mon, Oct 31SJFD Station #1
- Mon, Oct 17Saint James FD Station 1
- Fri, Jul 15Saint James
- Fri, Jul 15St. James Community Center
- Thu, Dec 23Southport
- Fri, Nov 12Community Center
- Fri, Nov 12St. James Fire Dept., Station 1Nov 12, 2021, 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM ESTSt. James Fire Dept., Station 1, 3628 St James Dr SE, Southport, NC 28461, USAThis election is for (2) two open positions on the SJFD Board of Directors. There are 5 candidates vying for the 2 positions. Meet the Candidates night will be October 28th, 7:00pm Station 1.
- Thu, Oct 28St. James Fire Dept. Station 1
- Mon, Oct 04SJFDOct 04, 2021, 8:00 AM – Oct 16, 2021, 5:00 PMSJFD, 3628 St James Dr SE, Southport, NC 28461, USAPINE STRAW & MULCH IS SOLD OUT !!!!! Thank you to all the residents who purchased their pine straw and mulch from the Fire Department. Also, special thanks to our volunteers who will deliver pine straw on October 4, 6, 8, 11 & 13. Mulch will be delivered October 16.
- Sat, Oct 02Saint JamesOct 02, 2021, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PMSaint James, St James Dr SE, St James, NC 28461, USACome join us at our Open House to learn more about how your all volunteer Fire Department and EMS services. We will have live demonstrations, as well as food, drink and a live band to make your day an enjoyable and informative one. NO TICKETS REQUIRED, JUST SHOW UP!
- Sat, Sep 11Saint James
- Mon, Aug 30Fire Station #1Aug 30, 2021, 8:00 AMFire Station #1, St James Dr SE, St James, NC 28461, USAPlease consider purchasing your Fall groundcover from YOUR St. James Fire Department. All sales support our volunteer fire department. The order form will be available on August 30th to download, or you can pick it up at The Fire Station #1 or Town Hall. Please follow the instructions on the form
- Sun, Jul 18SouthportJul 18, 2021, 8:00 AM – 11:22 AMSouthport, 3628 St James Dr SE, Southport, NC 28461, USAThe Fall Groundcover sale will begin on August 30th with sales ending September 17. Pine Straw and mulch deliveries will be made the first 2 weeks of October. Support your Fire Department by placing your order with us.
bottom of page